In a world where biomechanical creatures rule the world and humans are being hunted toward extinction, the only way to survive is to blend in. During The Nylon Wars, an alliance between an Australian designer and a Japanese artist resulted in these mechanical leg coverings; these leggings have saved untold lives.
Composition: 83% Polyester, 17% Elastane
Washing: Cold hand wash only
Designer: James Lillis
Artist: Shichigoro for Black Milk Clothing
Made in: Australia
T&Cs of Moving Sale
- Sale prices valid from 9AM (AEST) Wednesday 22 April 2015 - 9AM (AEST) Tuesday 28 April 2015.
- Sale stock will vary between U.S. website and worldwide website.
- Sale prices valid on selected limited stock only.
- No refunds, store credits or exchanges will be given for change of mind. Only if garment is faulty.
- No restocks on sale products.
- Sale excludes all products released in April, licensed products, SpiritHoods, Solestruck shoes, and sunglasses
|All other countries (International)|
|Courier (2-5 Business Days)||$18.00 AUD|
|Courier (2-5 Business Days - orders > $400 AUD)||FREE|
|Standard (Not Avail. in All Countries.)||FREE|
Pricing is based on 1-10 garments, larger orders require a custom quote.
|INCH | CM For more sizing information, click here!|