Monochromatic Jester Leggings - LIMITED
A common misconception about jesters is that to be a jester you have to douse yourself in loads of bright colours. This just isn’t true. The little-known but riotously successful court jester known only as Grae St Blaak made headlines in 1062AD when he showed up to court in an outfit that lacked a single speck of colour but managed to make the crown prince laugh so hard he was miraculously cured of the gout that had plagued him for 13.4 years. His black and white ensemble paved the way for colour-loathing jesters throughout history, including such luminaries as England’s Lord Beige.So if you fancy yourself a bit of a joker, get hooked up with some Jester leggings. Also available in Rainbow.
These badboys will stay vibrant for longer if you hand wash them separately in cold water. Hot water might make the colours bleed, so keep that water cold!
Composition: 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
Washing: Cold hand wash only
Designer: James Lillis
Made in: Australia
T&Cs of Museum Release
- No returns or exchanges
- Do not email CS about sizes or styles available, if they aren't on the website, we don't have any left.
- Some items will be different cuts as we've changed patterns over the past few years. If you are unsure or have concerns simply don't buy it.
- Stock will be very limited.
- This is not 'Sample' stock.
- When the sale is over it is over… no more available. So please no emails to the CS girls.
|All other countries (International)|
|Standard (Not Avail. in All Countries.)||FREE|
Pricing is based on 1-10 garments, larger orders require a custom quote.
|INCH | CM|