Mucha Black Leggings
Out of Stock - Sewing More :)
Alphonse Mucha was a 20th century artist , and a member of the Art Nouveau movement. Art Nouveau is French for 'drawing pictures of ladies' because that is pretty much all these guys ever did. Mucha had one other passion in his life, besides ladies, and that was leaves. And flowers. In this artwork he combined them to create this masterpiece you see before you.
Composition: 83% Polyester, 17% Elastane
Washing: Cold hand wash only
Designer: James Lillis
Made in: Australia
T&Cs of Black Milk Sale
- Selected items only.
- Sale starts 9:00AM (AEST) 28 Nov 2014.
- 30% Off Worldwide (blackmilkclothing.com) website until 6pm (AEST) 2 Dec 2014.
- 20% Off US website (us.blackmilkclothing.com) ends 8am (AEST) 3 Dec 2014.
- Prices as marked, discount automatically applied to sale items only.
- Sale items cannot be exchanged, returned, or refunded (inc store credit) unless faulty.
- All sale items will be in a 'Sale' tab on the websites.
- The Black Milk Sale is valid for online purchases only.