Cross of St Peter Black Skirt - LIMITED
This print seems to be very controversial, but it needn't be! It simply features a pattern based on the ancient christian symbol known as the 'Cross of Peter'. It is inverted following the tradition that the apostle Peter, while being crucified asked that the cross be turned upside down so that he would not be seen to be the equal of his master in death.
Composition: 82% Polyester, 18% LYCRA®
Washing: Please hand wash cool.
Designer: James Lillis
Made in: Australia
T&Cs of Museum Release
- No returns or exchanges
- Do not email CS about sizes or styles available, if they aren't on the website, we don't have any left.
- Some items will be different cuts as we've changed patterns over the past few years. If you are unsure or have concerns simply don't buy it.
- Stock will be very limited.
- This is not 'Sample' stock.
- When the sale is over it is over… no more available. So please no emails to the CS girls.
|All other countries (International)|
|Standard (Not Avail. in All Countries.)||FREE|
Pricing is based on 1-10 garments, larger orders require a custom quote.
|INCH | CM|