Cathedral Skirt - LIMITED
Sold Out - Not Available :(
This print is from a french cathedral. The two central figures are the angel Gabriel, and Mary. The flowers are symbolic of the birth of Christ. The city in the background is Jerusalem, and it is in shadow, prefiguring the death of the as yet unborn child. So cool.
Composition: 82% Polyester, 18% LYCRA®
Washing: Cold hand wash only
Designer: James Lillis
Made in: Australia
T&Cs of Museum Release
- No exchanges, returns, or refunds (inc. store credit) unless faulty.
- No custom orders (e.g. cutting down).
- Do not email CS about sizes or styles available. If they aren't on the website, we don't have any left.
- Some items will be different cuts as we've changed patterns over the past year. If you are unsure or have concerns, simply don't buy it.
- We are unable to hold items.
- Stock will be very limited.
- This is not 'sample' stock.
- When the release is over it is over… no more available. So please no emails to the CS girls.