Cross of St Peter Black Leggings - LIMITED
This print seems to be very controversial, but it needn't be! It simply features a pattern based on the ancient christian symbol known as the 'Cross of Peter'. It is inverted following the tradition that the apostle Peter, while being crucified asked that the cross be turned upside down so that he would not be seen to be the equal of his master in death.
Composition: 83% Polyester Bright, 17% Spandex
Washing: Please hand wash cool.
Designer: James Lillis
Made in: Australia
T&Cs of Museum Release
- No exchanges, returns, or refunds (inc. store credit) unless faulty.
- No custom orders (e.g. cutting down).
- Do not email CS about sizes or styles available. If they aren't on the website, we don't have any left.
- Some items will be different cuts as we've changed patterns over the past year. If you are unsure or have concerns, simply don't buy it.
- We are unable to hold items.
- Stock will be very limited.
- This is not 'sample' stock.
- When the release is over it is over… no more available. So please no emails to the CS girls.
|All other countries (International)|
|Courier (2-5 Business Days)||$18.00 AUD|
|Standard (Not Avail. in All Countries.)||FREE|
Pricing is based on 1-10 garments, larger orders require a custom quote.
|INCH | CM|