Cross of St Peter White Leggings
Sold Out - Not Available :(
This print seems to be very controversial, but it needn't be! It simple features a pattern based on the ancient christian symbol known as the 'Cross of Peter'. It is inverted following the tradition that the apostle Peter, while being crucified asked that the cross be turned upside down so that he would not be seen to be the equal of his master in death.
Composition: 83% Polyester Bright, 17% Spandex
Washing: Please hand wash cool.
Designer: James Lillis
Made in: Australia
T&Cs of Museum Sale
- No returns or exchanges
- No custom orders (e.g. cutting down)
- Do not email CS about sizes or styles available, if they aren't on the website, we don't have any left.
- Some items will be different cuts as we've changed patterns over the past year. If you are unsure or have concerns simply don't buy it.
- Can't hold items.
- Stock will be very limited.
- This is not 'Sample' stock.
- When the sale is over it is over… no more available. So please no emails to the CS girls.