The Last Judgment Leggings
Sold Out - Not Available :(
If you're a fan of the eccentric art of late 15th century painter Jan Van Eyck, you'll know the famous diptych that inspired the next instalment of our artist series. The Last Judgment showcases significant juxtaposition depicting Christ's self sacrifice for the salvation of mankind on top, and Archangel Micheal controlling the underworld below. Chillin' with Jesus are the Virgin Mary and John the Baptist. They have the awesome ability to float above the chosen few which is pretty cool. Heading toward the bottom of the legs, look a little bit closer to notice the doomed are doing some pretty crazy things. I can spot a man being split in half at the legs, a savage creature chowing down on a giant lady, babies crying, a crow with a childs head jutting out its beak, plus everyones naked, meaning no nylon so... I'll take heaven, thanks.
An interesting fact about this painting was that the upper half was actually painted by an assistant. Van Eyck was partying it up in Ibiza at the time.
Composition: 83% Polyester Bright, 17% Spandex
Washing: Please hand wash cool.
Designer: James Lillis
Made in: Australia
T&Cs of Museum Release
- No returns or exchanges
- Do not email CS about sizes or styles available, if they aren't on the website, we don't have any left.
- Some items will be different cuts as we've changed patterns over the past few years. If you are unsure or have concerns simply don't buy it.
- Stock will be very limited.
- This is not 'Sample' stock.
- When the sale is over it is over… no more available. So please no emails to the CS girls.