Liquid Gold Suspenders
Sold Out - Not Available :(
Another of our suspender styles. You have to love the Liquid Gold fabric - makes you look like an awesome robot. Who hangs out a discos. A discobot.
Special washing tip: We recommend you handwash your suspenders using a mild soap or laundry solution. Use a soft cloth and stain remover dabbed on spot stains, but take care not to soak the metal clips and as this may cause rusting. Once washed make sure to open and completely dry the metal clasps, and blow off excess moisture with a hair dryer completely before allowing them to air dry.
Composition: 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
Washing: Cold hand wash only
Designer: James Lillis
Made in: Australia
Note: Please note that this is a foil print and may possibly, but not likely discolour from continuous rubbing.
T&Cs of Museum Release
- No returns or exchanges
- Do not email CS about sizes or styles available, if they aren't on the website, we don't have any left.
- Some items will be different cuts as we've changed patterns over the past few years. If you are unsure or have concerns simply don't buy it.
- Stock will be very limited.
- This is not 'Sample' stock.
- When the sale is over it is over… no more available. So please no emails to the CS girls.