Mecha Girl Sad Swimsuit
Sold Out - Not Available :(
During the Nylon Wars this young mecha girl fought on the side of the Sharkies. No one knows exactly what she sacrificed, but whenever a glimpse is caught of her these days she looks sad like this. Pay tribute to her struggle by wearing her on your torso.
This swimsuit is a collaboration between Black Milk Clothing and artist Shichigoro.
Composition: 82% Polyester, 18% LYCRA® Caress Lining: 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane
Washing: Please hand wash cool.
Designer: James Lillis
Made in: Australia
T&Cs of Museum Release
- No returns or exchanges
- Do not email CS about sizes or styles available, if they aren't on the website, we don't have any left.
- Some items will be different cuts as we've changed patterns over the past few years. If you are unsure or have concerns simply don't buy it.
- Stock will be very limited.
- This is not 'Sample' stock.
- When the sale is over it is over… no more available. So please no emails to the CS girls.