Rainbow Jester Leggings
Sold Out - Not Available :(
Did you know that amongst the Murngin tribe in Australia, it’s the duty of the jester (and still to this day) to act outrageously and imitate a fight if men of the tribe begin to quarrel? The point being to make them laugh at him to distract their attention from the current beef and oust their aggression. If only they had the leggings to match.
So if you fancy yourself a bit of a joker, get hooked up with some Jester leggings. Also available in black and white.
These badboys will stay vibrant for longer if you hand wash them separately in cold water. Hot water might make the colours bleed, so keep that water cold!
Composition: 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
Washing: Cold hand wash only
Designer: James Lillis
Made in: Australia
T&Cs of Museum Release
- No returns or exchanges
- Do not email CS about sizes or styles available, if they aren't on the website, we don't have any left.
- Some items will be different cuts as we've changed patterns over the past few years. If you are unsure or have concerns simply don't buy it.
- Stock will be very limited.
- This is not 'Sample' stock.
- When the sale is over it is over… no more available. So please no emails to the CS girls.