Spartans Liquid Silver Leggings
Sold Out - Not Available :(
The next development of the Spartan cut. One of the earliest styles with the Spartan cut I made was silver and black, so this is like an updated version (Spartans 2.0). The original concept of the 'spartan' was that it was meant to look like a panel of armour protecting the leg. This version uses the Liquid Silver fabric for the contrast rather than the original 'sand washed' silver. The advantage of the Liquid Silver is that it is a lot more durable, doesn't scratch, and has a black backing fabric so that it is a little more subtle than the original. Of course, if subtle is not your thing ... I'm sure there are other Black Milk pieces that will meet your needs :)
Composition: Wet Look 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane / Silver Liquid Panel 90% Polyester, 10% Elastane
Washing: Cold hand wash only
Designer: James Lillis
Made in: Australia
Note: Please note that this is a foil print and may possibly, but not likely discolour from continuous rubbing.
T&Cs of Museum Release
- No returns or exchanges
- Do not email CS about sizes or styles available, if they aren't on the website, we don't have any left.
- Some items will be different cuts as we've changed patterns over the past few years. If you are unsure or have concerns simply don't buy it.
- Stock will be very limited.
- This is not 'Sample' stock.
- When the sale is over it is over… no more available. So please no emails to the CS girls.