Spartans Purple PVC Leggings
Sold Out - Not Available :(
Another development of the Spartan cut. The original concept of the 'spartan' was that it was meant to look like a panel of armour protecting the leg. This version uses incredibly badass, shiny purple PVC for the contrast panel.
Composition: Wetlook 85% Nylon 15% Elastane, PVC 80% Polyester 20% Elastane
Washing: Cold hand wash only
Designer: James Lillis
Made in: Australia
Note: PVC is a delicate fabric, so keep it away from rough surfaces or it will scratch! Handle with love and care, like it was a widdle kitten. PVC also does not stretch like our other fabrics, so if you're between sizes please size up!
T&Cs of Museum Release
- No returns or exchanges
- Do not email CS about sizes or styles available, if they aren't on the website, we don't have any left.
- Some items will be different cuts as we've changed patterns over the past few years. If you are unsure or have concerns simply don't buy it.
- Stock will be very limited.
- This is not 'Sample' stock.
- When the sale is over it is over… no more available. So please no emails to the CS girls.