Uncle Sam Swimsuit
Sold Out - Not Available :(
This swimsuit features iconic artwork by James M Flagg, who used his own face, whacked on a goatee, and convinced America that he was Uncle Sam.
It was based on the British recruitment poster featuring Lord Kitchener, who didn't have a goatee, but more than made up for it with a massive 'tash'.
Composition: 82% Polyester, 18% LYCRA® Caress Lining: 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane
Designer: James Lillis
Made in: Australia
T&Cs of Museum Release
- No returns or exchanges
- Do not email CS about sizes or styles available, if they aren't on the website, we don't have any left.
- Some items will be different cuts as we've changed patterns over the past few years. If you are unsure or have concerns simply don't buy it.
- Stock will be very limited.
- This is not 'Sample' stock.
- When the sale is over it is over… no more available. So please no emails to the CS girls.