Woman in Red Ep. 1 Leggings
Sold Out - Not Available :(
My first attempt at retro comics leggings were the great Sick of Men leggings. Sick of Men told the story of Madge, a betrayed woman who learns to love again. This time I have gone with something a little more... action packed. This time we have a hero, known simply as The Woman in Red. The Woman in Red was one of the first ever comic heroines. She first appeared in 1940, the alter ego of police investigator Peggy Allen. Frustrated by all the red tape of her job, Peggy decided to fight crime more directly and created the costume identity of the Woman In Red, dressed in her red floor length coat, hood and mask. Part 1 in our Woman in Red series. :)
Composition: 83% Polyester Bright, 17% Spandex
Washing: Please hand wash cool.
Designer: James Lillis
Made in: Australia
T&Cs of Museum Release
- No returns or exchanges
- Do not email CS about sizes or styles available, if they aren't on the website, we don't have any left.
- Some items will be different cuts as we've changed patterns over the past few years. If you are unsure or have concerns simply don't buy it.
- Stock will be very limited.
- This is not 'Sample' stock.
- When the sale is over it is over… no more available. So please no emails to the CS girls.