Who doesn’t love cookies? Guess what: our website loves ‘em too! When you visit our website, we place cookies on your device to improve your experience by collecting information about you as a user. If you’re happy for us to do that, please hit the button below. You can control cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Learn more.
FREE RETURNS – LIMITED TIME!
Exciting news – as a part of the launch for the new BM Fit we are offering FREE* returns for any product purchased after 9 October 2018 (AEST) and returned before 31 December 2018 (AEST).
This offer is valid for both Australian and international customers – the process is just a little different depending on where you are from. Check out how to go about getting a free* return below.
What is OmniReturns?
OmniReturns is a simple and trackable return service available to our US customers that lets you send any return parcels to a US address!
It's super simple to use – just complete a Returns Form as usual and email our CX team on email@example.com BEFORE you head to our OmniReturns Portal. It normally costs a flat fee of $9.50USD for your returns parcel, but until 31 December 2018 you can lodge your return for free*, and you can post it off with a print-at-home label – easy!
From there, our usual return process applies and we'll email you just as soon as we've processed your return!
The usual Terms and Conditions apply and so all postage costs for returns must be covered by you and the products are your responsibility until they reach our office. Unfortunately, BlackMilk cannot be responsible for lost parcels being returned.
OTHER INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
Contact our CX team on firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE you fill out your returns form. Include your order number in the email. Our CX team will then be in touch to organise a refund of your return postage costs (up to $20AUD) via PayPal.
*Terms and Conditions:
- Free returns are only available through the specified methods:
- Australia through the nominated Australia Post portal link;
- US through the OmniReturns Portal and
- Free returns are only available for product purchased after 9 October and the return must be lodged and receipted through the specified returns method before 31 December 2018 AEST.
- Customers outside of Australia may be liable for any customs and import duty, quotas, permits, product restrictions and other local requirements. These charges must be paid in full by the recipient of the parcel.
- All orders are subject to our standard T&C's
- Not valid on rainchecks, or on previous purchases. Offer not redeemable for cash or credit.
- BlackMilk reserves the right to cancel or change the offer at any point, without prior notice.
- Our standard Terms and Conditions apply and in line with our regular Returns Policy, sale items aren't eligible to be returned.