Santa Buys Your Nylon: Terms and Conditions
That’s right, you’re on the nice list: one order per hour will receive their goodies for free!
All orders to be entered into the draw must be made on WWW.BLACKMILKCLOTHING.COM within the promotion’s hours. Promotional hours are 09:00am to 21:00pm on 14 December 2016 (AEST). We will also be choosing one winner who placed an order between midnight and 09:00am on 14 December 2016 (AEST) to receive their order for free!!
- Twelve (12) winners will be selected at random intervals throughout the day on 14 December 2016.
- Any orders made from the BlackMilk Clothing website from 00.01am AEST 14th December 2016 are eligible for entry into the draw. One (1) winner will be selected at random by BlackMilk every hour, on the hour between 9am and 9pm AEST on the 14th December 2016. Orders placed before 9am on 14th December 2016 will be counted in first draw. Orders placed after 9pm will not be entered into a draw. Competition will conclude after twelve orders have been selected.
- Announcement of winners will be communicated via the BlackMilk Clothing Facebook page. Winner will also be notified by email.
- Winners will be chosen randomly from eligible entries. The judge’s decision is final.
- Orders for Licensed gear, Gift cards, Spirithoods and Solestruck not eligible for entry.
- Maximum prize $200AUD per winner
- The prizes consists of Twelve (12) orders, refunded to purchaser by BlackMilk.
- Refund will be made to purchase payment origin.
- Refund may take up to 14 days.
- No returns or exchanges available on winning entries, unless garment is faulty.
- BlackMilk reserves the right to cancel the offer at any point, without prior notice.
- BlackMilk reserves the right to change or alter the prize at any point without prior notice.
- You will not be notified if unsuccessful
- BlackMilk reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.