Who doesn’t love cookies? Guess what: our website loves ‘em too! When you visit our website, we place cookies on your device to improve your experience by collecting information about you as a user. If you’re happy for us to do that, please hit the button below. You can control cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Learn more.
Terms and Conditions: Win a $500 Labyrinth Wardrobe
An order from the Labyrinth Collection must be completed on WWW.BLACKMILKCLOTHING.COM within the promotions hours to be entered into the draw. Promotional hours 07.00AM AEST 22 May 2018 to 06:59AM AEST on 28 May 2018.
- One (1) winner will be selected at random at the end of the promotion, and the winner will be contacted directly by 31st May 2018.
- The winner will be contacted via email and the winner announcement may also be communicated through a Facebook post.
- Winner will be chosen randomly from eligible entries. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes consists of 1 x BlackMilk Voucher to the value of $500AUD.
- The Voucher will be delivered via email to the winner, and may be used to purchase any available BlackMilk products as per the usual conditions of BlackMilk Gift Vouchers.
- No returns or exchanges available on winning entries, unless garment is faulty.
- BlackMilk reserves the right to cancel the offer at any point, without prior notice.
- BlackMilk reserves the right to change or alter the prize at any point without prior notice.
- You will not be notified if unsuccessful.
- BlackMilk reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.