Le Chat Noir 2.0 Swimsuit - LIMITED
This print is actually a poster for a 19th century Parisian cabaret club. Le Chat Noir is generally accepted as the first modern cabaret, and this print by Théophile-Alexandre Steinlen is probably the most famous advertisement for a raucous destination that was part nightclub, part studio, part music hall, and all bohémien madness . Vive la nuit!
Composition: 82% Polyester, 18% LYCRA® Caress Lining: 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane
Washing: Please hand wash cool.
Designer: James Lillis
Artist: Théophile-Alexandre Steinlen
Made in: Australia
LT sizing stands for Long Torso. If you find swimsuits can be too short for your body, LT is for you!
T&Cs of Museum Release
- No exchanges, returns, or refunds (inc. store credit) unless faulty.
- No custom orders (e.g. cutting down).
- Do not email CS about sizes or styles available. If they aren't on the website, we don't have any left.
- Some items will be different cuts as we've changed patterns over the past year. If you are unsure or have concerns, simply don't buy it.
- We are unable to hold items.
- Stock will be very limited.
- This is not 'sample' stock.
- When the release is over it is over… no more available. So please no emails to the CS girls.
|All other countries (International)|
|Courier (2-5 Business Days)||$18.00 AUD|
|Standard (Not Avail. in All Countries.)||FREE|
Pricing is based on 1-10 garments, larger orders require a custom quote.
|INCH | CM|