Wanna make a return? No probs! Here's how:
100 Day Returns
You have 100 days from the date of your order to get your gear back to us!
If it doesn't fit or you don't love it as much as you hoped, you can simply return it!
Fill in the returns form below and we'll email you with all the deets :)
Unfortunately we don’t do exchanges, but you can return it to us for a full refund or store credit!
- Sale and Museum Release items cannot be returned unless they are faulty, as per the T&Cs which you can view here and here.
- We don’t do exchanges, you can choose between receiving a refund or store credit.
- As soon as you have submitted this form and have our postal address you can send your gear straight back to us.
- All postage costs must be covered by the customer, unless the garment is faulty.
- If you received a faulty garment or the wrong item, please email us at HELLO@BLACKMILKCLOTHING.COM so we can make it right!
Get started with your return right here!
Please note that all postage costs must be covered by the customer, unless the garment is faulty.
If you received a faulty garment or the wrong item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make it right!
What is your returns policy?
There are only 2 rules: your return needs to be received by us within 100 days of your original order date, and your gear needs to be unwashed, unworn (tried on is fine) and in the original condition that it was sent out to you. Swimsuits must have the hygiene sticker still attached. Unfortunately we can't accept returns for any items that show signs of being worn around :(
What return options can I choose from?
You can select either a refund or a store credit for the cost of the item.
What if you guys sent me a faulty item?
Uhoh, we're super sorry! We pride ourselves on quality control, because we want you to LOVE your gear – from up close, from far away, after rocking it all day.
If we sent you an item that isn't quite right, please email email@example.com and we'll do everything we can to put a smile back on your dial.
Can I return sale or museum release items if it doesn't fit or I change my mind?
Nope :( Sale and museum release items can only be returned if they are faulty.
I ordered something using Afterpay but I need to return it, what do I do?
No problems! Just fill in the return form above and send it back to us just like you usually do. We are unable to offer store credit so you will receive a refund. Afterpay will look after this for us and the refund will go back to the card you have registered with them.